An AED, or automated external defibrillator, is used to help those experiencing sudden cardiac arrest. It's a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, medical device that can analyze the heart's rhythm and, if necessary, deliver an electrical shock, or defibrillation, to help the heart re-establish an effective rhythm.
AED's are located in various areas of the Resort Village:
- Resort Village Community Hall (Gym, Seniors Centre)
- Candle Lake Curling Rink
- Candle Lake Firehall
- Candle Lake Health Clinic
- Tempo Gas Station
- Candle Lake Resort Golf Course Office
- Candle Lake Provincial Park – Sandy Bay Campground
- Candle Lake Provincial Park - Minowukaw Campground
- Candle Lake Provincial Park – Office Hwy 265
- Candle Lake Provincial Park – Maintenance Shop
- Sask Polytechnic - Candle Lake Campus
*Locations may vary in the winter season.
Interested in taking CPR and AED training?
Anyone can receive training for Standard First Aid, CPR, and AED through organizations in Prince Albert.
Contact Parkland Ambulance Care or call Charmaine at (306) 953-8350 to register for training.