Our furry friends need places to play too!
A small dog park and a park for larger dogs are located near the Village Office grounds. Both are fully fenced, with dog waterers available in warmer months. Funding for the two parks was donated by John and Sharon Quinn in 2018.
All dogs are welcome, but must abide by the following rules:
- Dog waste must be collected immediately.
- All dogs must be supervised by their owners at all times.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be leashed before entering and leaving the park
- Sorry, aggressive behaviour, dogs under 4 months of age, or in heat are not allowed.
- Food and treats, and glass containers are not allowed in the dog park.
There is a dog beach within the Provincial Park, located at Wasketeena Beach.