Keeping our Roadways Safe
Resort Village staff work hard to maintain roadways in the Resort Village of Candle Lake.
To ensure the safety of our roads, our staff:
- Add gravel to gravel roads as required, grade roads, and apply dust suppression material each year.
- Maintain drainage ditches to prevent roads from being damaged and/or washed out.
- Maintain paved roads by sealing cracks, hand patching with cold-mix asphalt.
- Schedule repaving and repairing of roads that have not been built to necessary specifications.
- Paint lines.
- Maintain and repair signage and other traffic control tools.
- Issue road bans to preserve the integrity of the roadways.
If you see an issue with a roadway in our community, please let us know using our Service Tracker.